We provide residential services to individuals who:
- have been encouraged to seek recovery or have chosen to seek recovery for the first time
- are recovery-resistant and have a history of relapse
- are re-entering society from jails, prisons or other institutions
- are seeking aftercare once they leave a treatment center
McShin manages 175 recovery beds for men and women.
If a relapse occurs, McShin staff will have a recovery plan for each individual. This is on a case by case basis and could result in changing housing but still being a part of our recovery programming. It is really important to keep an individual engaged in their recovery after a relapse.
- Mandatory attendance of 14 12-step meetings of Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous each week as well as all recovery related & relapse prevention groups daily, acupuncture, faith based groups, and yoga
- Peer to peer recovery support services daily
Residents are also required to attend a weekly fellowship dinner, recovery worship or church service, and do daily chores.
Please click on the Links to Residential Services Intake Documents on the top right side of this page.
The McShin standard of recovery housing means:
- random drug testing
- a relapse results in immediate eviction and referral to non-McShin housing until the participant is ready for readmission
- a 10 pm curfew for the first 30 days
- mandatory attendance of 14 meetings of Narcotics Anonymous and Alcoholics Anonymous each week
Residents are also required to attend a weekly fellowship dinner, weekly mediation or church services and do daily chores.
Access to immediate recovery support is the highest priority.
Our Foundation is available around the clock for those who are ready to begin or continue their recovery.
Please click on the Links to Residential Services Intake Documents on the right side of this page.